You can now choose and buy a utility building online from the comfort of your own home, without even leaving the chair you are sitting in, from companies that you already trust. It is secure, it is simple, and the selection is amazing! We offer the option to buy popular storage shed kits from Amazon and Sears. Amazon is a long standing online business with a tremendous record, and Sears is the retail catalog standard for the world. Both offer great prices on great products. We have also partnered with Barns.com to offer our readers the best in steel buildings, at the best prices on the market! You can even design your own using their online design tool!
Other ways to buy:
There are a lot of ways to buy a storage shed. The best way to begin your local shopping is to visit with your local dealer and go over the details one by one.
- You will need to know how much space you have available for such a building.
- You will need to deal with the issue of accessibility, that is how the building will be placed into position. Is there a gate smaller than the building you need? Does your dealer offer a “built on site” option?
Most suppliers have a variety of buildings on their lot, but if they do not have what you are looking for, they will often build one to your specifications. If this is what you need to do, this is how you will go about it
- The best suppliers will have a list of building prices for basic building sizes. These buildings can then be tailored to suit your needs by adding extras and accessories like different doors and windows, lofts, or shelving.
- Once your building is picked out at the lot, or designed on paper in the office, a method of payment will need to be determined. Most places will accept cash, credit cards, or checks, some offer help with financial institutions who provide home improvement loans, and alternative ways such as “rent to own”, or “3 payments same as cash”.
- Once the financial paperwork is taken care of, the dealer will need a little delivery information, such as which way the building will need to be loaded to allow for proper offloading at your location, directions to your location, and any other specific information you can provide to make the job more efficient.